Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Inoue Brothers



http://www.theinouebrothers.net

The Inoue Brothers: 'One of a Kind Scarves'

Those who know me will know that I love to travel with a passion for the world, particularly after my travels in South America, which is why I was so happy when I came across this danish-japanese duo of designers who have taken a South-American influence in recent work! Bolivia being a key country to their inspiration (and also my favourite country that I visited over there), they are using alpaca yarns within their work to create these beautiful woven scarves amongst other garments. The scarves however caught my eye the most with the array of vibrant colours! You can see the rest of their collection on their website which I have posted above and their work with photographer Nicholas Taylor is also currently at Dover Street Market, London. I will definitely be paying a visit!! They also have a short article in the January 2010 edition of Wallpaper magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely clean colours and a simple check design, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Alison!! I really like them too!!

    ReplyDelete