Thursday 4 March 2010

Duchamp

http://www.duchamplondon.com/marcs_blog/

Worth a Look!!

I came across this blog just now while on the Duchamp website researching ties for my project. Not only are the ties beautiful but this is a great blog which I wanted to share with you all, one of the designers from the suiting brand 'Duchamp', and it has alot of posts about the inspiration behind the designs which is really interesting and inspiring in terms of going about my own design work. I will be looking at this alot after discovering it today! The presentation of it is very slick too and in keeping with the Duchamp brand and website.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog, and I love the way he show off the suits with accessories and I agree I like his approach to the inspiration behind the designs. Thanks for sharing.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete